We are happy to share the joyful and very important news: our company has passed the ISO 22000 certification!
The international standard ISO 22000 defines the requirements for a food safety management system, intending to certify food safety management systems of organizations that produce food ingredients.
The necessary requirements for the food industry enterprises, which are certified by ISO 22000 standard, are the following:
- usage of only specialized machinery and equipment for the food ingredients production;
- safety of operation in buildings and premises;
- timely inspection of equipment and its maintenance;
- timely and adequate supply of water, steam and air;
- correct use of raw materials and other materials used in the production;
- proper handling of convenience foods and finished foods;
- taking measures to prevent contamination of surfaces and equipment;
- pest control;
- sanitary and hygiene measures;
- hygiene and health of personnel working in the enterprise.
We are constantly improving our production processes and we are proud of our reputation as a manufacturer of high-quality and safe food products. Using the ISO 22000 certificate, we are happy to confirm that Partner-M guarantees a stable release of safe products that meet the requirements of the market in general and individual consumers in particular.