Protocell is a soy dietary fiber with high nutritional value and excellent functional properties. Protocell contains not only 80% of soybean dietary fiber, which has a prebiotic effect, but also up to 20% of a protein that is close to proteins of muscle tissue in terms of amino acid composition. Protocell found its application as a raw material and a functional additive in various branches of the food industry — meat processing, dairy, fish, confectionery, bakery, etc.
Advantages of soy fiber Protocell:
- Neutral taste and smell;
- The granulometric composition is optimal for use in the food industry;
- The most inexpensive type of vegetable fiber;
- Resistance to high temperatures, due to reduced water activity stability in the processes of defrosting and freezing;
- Water retention capacity (1: 10-12);
- Fat-emulsifying ability (1: 8: 2-3);
For more specific information or purchase matters, please contact us in any convenient way through the «Contacts» section.